Whether it’s for wine or a dinner concert you are a winner here.
It’s Wednesday which means it’s time to announce another fabulous contest. This one is inspired by my recent trip to Kelowna, which will be shared with you shortly, and the amazing wineries and wines in the region. Specifically I am giving you the chance to win a $100 gift card to use as you desire at Mt. Boucherie Family Estate Winery. Mt. Boucherie is the province’s largest family owned and operated estate winery and starting on July 19th they are launching a series of unique family-style dinners which you could use your gift card towards if you so choose.
What will you win?
1. a $100 Gift Card to be used as you chose to purchase wine from their wine shop or towards purchasing tickets for their new Dinner series. Tickets are only $50.00 (+ GST) per customer which includes a full dinner paired with wine. Music will be provided by the talented Johanna Olson and future events for August, September and October will be announced here.
How to Enter: contest closes at 6pm on Wednesday July 16th. CLOSED
- Leave a comment in this post sharing with me your favourite patio post from 30 Best Patios (1 entry)
- Like 30 Day Adventures on Facebook (1 entry)
- Sign up to receive our Weekly Adventure Inspiration newsletter (2 entries)
- post the following Tweet on Twitter (1 entry)
— Marc Smith (@TheMarcSmith) July 9, 2014
Good luck. This is a great prize and Mt. Boucherie is on my list of wineries to visit sooner rather than later!
Sponsor Mt. Boucherie Family Estate Winery
Mt. Boucherie Family Estate Winery‘s award-winning wines reflect the bounty of the Gidda family’s 100 percent estate-grown grapes, family-owned and operated since 1968. Since then, Mt. Boucherie has evolved from a masterful grape grower into one of British Columbia’s premier wineries, which opened its doors in 2001. Mt. Boucherie’s goal is to produce the finest white, red and dessert wines for every palate. Led by winemaker Jim Faulkner and his team, the winery produces a diverse and delicious range of 21 reds, whites and Icewines. Incredibly food friendly, the variety of Mt. Boucherie wines available ensures there’s a bottle to match any palate, plate and mood.
Their history and passion for wine is yours to enjoy. Your way. Come visit any time!
Tasting Room Hours Of Operation:
829 Douglas Road, West Kelowna
May 1 to October 31: 10am – 6pm (seven days a week)
November 1 to April 30: 11am – 5pm (seven days a week)
The tasting room provides an intimate space to sip, swirl and sample wines as well as a seasonal picnic deck with stunning views and picnic grounds under the winery’s custom red sails canopy.