Family fun for four at the Vancouver Canadians at Nat Bailey Stadium.
Take me out to the ball game… Who doesn’t love an afternoon at the ballpark? If you’ve never been to a Vancouver Canadians game before you are really missing out. Two years ago as part of my original 30 Day Adventures I was lucky enough to watch my first ever game from the outfield behind the scoreboard and I’ve been back many times since. With the help of my friends at the Canadians I want to make sure you get to enjoy one of the best summer activities in the city, you can take three of your best Friends, Family or Co-Workers to the August 11th game against the Tri-City Devils. It’s up to you if you indulge in the other summer past-time of hotdogs and beer, I certainly won’t stop you.
What will you win?
- 4 tickets to the August 11th evening game against the Tri-City Dust Devils – Level 2, Section 5, Row 5, Seats 3,4,5, & 6
- 2 Canadians hats (children’s size)
- 4 pocket schedules
- 4 Vancouver Canadians Foundation pins (supporting less advantage youth playing the game)
How to Enter: contest closes at 6pm on Wednesday July 2nd. CONTEST IS CLOSED
- Leave a comment in this post sharing with me your favourite patio post from 30 Best Patios (1 entry)
- Like 30 Day Adventures on Facebook (1 entry)
- Sign up to receive our Weekly Adventure Inspiration newsletter (2 entries)
- post the following Tweet on Twitter (1 entry)
— Marc Smith (@TheMarcSmith) June 25, 2014
Good Luck! The winner will be contacted by email, Twitter &/or Facebook and the prize will be mailed out by the Vancouver Canadians.